expliCIT magazine is YOUR college magazine and reaches all CIT students
ExpliCIT Tech Spec
expliCIT - Tech Specs...
The prefered method of submitting advertisments is by email using a high resolution print ready PDF file. We can accept most formats used in industry such as high resolution JPG/TIFF image files, pdf and EPS files. Please include, embed or outline all fonts where required. Designers should allow a minimum of 3mm extra bleed on all edges and 10mm margins from the edge of each advert to ensure that text is not trimmed or lost near the page fold.
Please do not hesitate to email or telephone us on 021 433 5270 should you have any questions.
- Please ensure that all advertisments are saved as high resolution (300dpi) PDF, JPG, TIF or EPS
- Appropriate bleed and margins are allowed with at least 3mm bleed on all edges
- Fonts should be outlined in EPS files and included/embeded with other formats such as PDF
- If submitting files for us to design an advertisement, please ensure all images are high resolution and you have a realistic amount of text for the size of the advert booked
- Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please telephone if no confirmation with 24hrs)
- FTP accounts on expliCIT server may be setup on request
- Via Hightail or similar